(Update: … and I’m all out. Thanks to those who wrote in!)
Heads up, readers in Sydney and Melbourne!
I’ve got three double passes to give away to any screening you like (except for the opening and closing night galas) at this year’s Korean Film Festival in Australia (KOFFIA 2011), courtesy of the festival organisers. Feast your eyes on their program full of recent Korean cinema, choose what you’d like to see, then come back and use our Contact Us page to send me some email.What I need to know in order to set you up with a free double pass is:
- What your favourite Korean film or TV series ever is, and why.
- Which film you would like to see at the festival (title, date and screening).
- Your name (the KOFFIA folks have to put something on the guest list, after all).
The terms and conditions for these passes are:
- Tickets can be used for any general session except for opening and closing night galas (Sydney: The Unjust and A Barefoot Dream, Melbourne: A Barefoot Dream and Shim’s Family).
- Tickets are valid for KOFFIA 2011 in both Sydney and Melbourne only.
- Double passes can only be used for a single session.