- Asian Cinema at the Sydney Film Festival 2013
- This week in cinemas: 'Miracle in Cell No. 7' (South Korea)
- Giveaway: 'Tai Chi 0' on DVD and Blu-Ray (Closed)
- This week in cinemas: ‘Drug War’ (China/HK)
- Mountains and monsters @ GoMA QLD
- Melbourne: Asian Cinema at the MQFF
- QLD news - GCFF and Supanova on again!
- This week in cinemas: 'Journey to the West' (China, 3D)
Reviews by Country
Category Archives: TV
SBS TWO have scheduled a treat for us over the next month, starting tomorrow: sixteen films spanning modern Chinese film history, from King Hu’s wuxia film for Shaw Brothers Come Drink With Me in the late sixties to Benny Chan’s Shaolin from 2011.
It’s a big plate of crowd-pleasing mostly action films, with a large helping of Jackie Chan and Jet Li films, but that suits us at HC just fine — we’ve seen and loved all of these over … (read more)
Our own Tom pointed out that Channel Ten’s mostly-sports channel ONE is making the best of their time slots that compete with Olympics coverage, and serving up some Hong Kong classics this weekend on free-to-air TV:… (read more)
Via Madman’s blog comes the news that they’ve teamed up with the ABC’s iView service to bring Aussies a bunch of exclusive screenings for what looks like at least the next month or so. The goodies are:
Check ’em out before they disappear!… (read more)